Zone system developed by AIRZONE to perform a zoned control of the conduit equipment of the Inverter, VRF or hydronic technologies.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Zone system developed by AIRZONE to perform a zoned control of the conduit equipment of the Inverter, VRF or hydronic technologies. It is recognized with the European certification of eu.bac energy improvement.
Performs a zoned control of up to 6 independent temperature zones, with the possibility of expanding to 2 more zones by means of the expansion module. It has the following characteristics:
- Operating mode of the unit.
- On / Off of the unit according to the demand.
- Dynamic control of the setpoint temperature.
- Limitation of minimum and maximum temperatures for efficient control with the Eco-Adapt function.
- Distribution of flows through the Q-Adapt function thanks to 5 preset modes.
- Dynamic control of motorized elements.
- Orientation of slats in the smart grids.
- Start-stop relay output.
- Window detection input (optional).
- Configurable control output for the activation of auxiliary boilers or mechanical ventilation (VMC).
- Management of aerotermia equipment through the Airzone production control center.
- Control by radiant elements zones.
It is based on the Ductzone software, which is a software developed by Airzone for the design and calculation of air conditioning systems according to each type of construction. Diansa and Airzone offer you the best solutions in air conditioning, simplifying your work with Ductzone, find out in this video.
Discover your Airzone by clicking here.